Garnier Press Trip to Prague

Recently, I was fortunate enough to be chosen to go on a trip to Prague as an advocate for Garnier! 

I was there to take part in a campaign shoot for their new Organic Range.




This was all pre Covid-19 so all was fine with the travel! I was booked to fly from London to Prague with my partner, Jack! It was the first time I had been abroad without the little one so I was very nervous!






We were put up at the InterContinental Hotel in the city centre which was lovely! We were only a 10 minute walk from the town which was handy!


The two days I had there were pretty jam packed with the shoot, so I didn’t have much free time to explore the city.

The evening we arrived we were taken to dinner at an asian-fusion restaurant, where I met the other people who would be in the shoot with me! I was feeling unwell from the flight so didn’t really eat anything, but it looked SO good! 






The next morning jack and I went for breakfast at Coffee and Waffles in the Old Town ( highly recommend if you’re ever in Prague!) Before being picked up to be taken to the shoot location for fittings.





I was there most of the day, and got back around 6pm. Jack had spent the day touring the city solo, so took me on an express tour of the town. I got to see a few landmarks including the Lenon Wall before heading back to the hotel for dinner. 






Unfortunately I was feeling unwell again, so ordered room service for dinner and got an early night.


I was up the next morning at 5.30am for the 6.30am call time!

I was taken to location and straight into hair and makeup. They were going for a natural vibe so put in some sleek waves for my hair and did very minimal and feature enhancing makeup.






I had never done anything like this before so was very nervous during the video shoot - but the director was so lovely and made me feel very comfortable.






Unfortunately due to covid, the post production team have scrapped the TV ads, but may still use the images from the photo shoots on social media and in shops.


I had such a great time, and met some really lovely people who I am still in contact with today! 






I was very kindly GIFTED a few products to try ahead of the trip, and have been sent some More since! 


I already use Garnier skin products daily, specifically the pink cap micellar water - a holy grail in my skincare routine! 

So I was over the moon to be sent a few of their newer products.


I have incorporated a few of them into a night time skincare routine and have been using them for a few weeks now! My skin looks a lot healthier and and feels smoother since I’ve started this routine. The moisturiser in particular is very nourishing and the smell is so soothing - perfect for getting ready for bed! 







Take a look at the video I made while I was away in Prague (free trip invited by Garnier).





The products I used in the video are listed below


Garnier Micellar Water

Garnier Organic Lemongrass Gel Wash

Garnier Organic Thyme perfecting Toner

Garnier Organic Lavandin anti-age sleeping cream

Garnier moisture bomb lavender sheet mask 

Garnier Organic Lavandin anti-age eye cream 


I have since been given more products by Garnier, reviews coming soon! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment