Must have baby products


Hey guys!


These mini- reviews are mainly for newborn and baby products but I’ve included one or two for infant and toddlers too!

Just to clarify – I am not getting paid to promote any of these products… just one lazy mum sharing her honest opinions with other lazy mums!



I have left links to these products if you want to have a look on the websites!

NEWBORN

·         Gro egg


 I was really anxious about the temperature in my daughter’s room after scaring myself silly through late night googling and parenting forums on cot death so bought the Gro egg! It reads the temperature to the nearest degree and the light on the top of the egg glows a certain colour for a quick reference on whether it’s safe enough for baby. For example: 16 degrees C or less – blue light and a :( shows so its too cold. 18 degrees and it’s an orange with a :) so it’s just right.



·         Medela pumps

     I combination fed in the beginning with my daughter and was producing more milk than she was drinking, so needed to express. After months of research I decided on Medela. They have a range of products, from simple manual pumps (which FYI are a bloody lifesaver on nights away from baby! Super lightweight and easy to pack) to hospital grade (again – a life saver during an overnight trip to the hospital and a mild case of mastitis)




·        Lansinoh Lanolin 

 Chapped nipples are not the one. Grease em up girls



·      Fabric baby carrie 

So my prenatal yoga teacher preached about these a lot. I just thought they were a bit hippy-dippy so ignored her and used the lovely bjorn carrier I got at my baby shower. Should have listened to her when she said baby’s head would flop around like a parade flag. The fabric ones were a lot softer and kinder and I could tie it in loads of different ways to comfort and support her. The bjorn carrier came in handy a bit later on when my daughter became more mobile and I needed something to literally strap her limbs down so she couldn’t move…



·     Tommee Tippee formula prep machine


 Ultimate lazy parenting machine here. A must have if you value sleep and can’t be dealing with waiting for formula to cool down at 2 am. This machine dispenses filtered water at the optimum temperature for babies to drink, all you have to do is put the powder in the bottle! Simple! 




·      Twist n shake thermo flask

Great for on the go! I used this to carry around warm water for formula. Lovely sleek and trendy design with matching bottles available too! Fits nicely into baby bags!



·       Tote Savvy bag organiser

OMG. If your baby bag is a hot mess, then you need this. It has loads of different compartments and pockets for everything you need, with handy things like a clasp for your keys and an insulated pocket for bottles etc. Even comes with a little changing mat! I bought this to go inside my Longchamp bag and now use it for work! Super handy - will change your life. 





INFANT


·         360 sippie cup

These are really useful to teach little ones how to drink from a cup! It has a “dentist recommended spoutless design” that is spill free! Great for avoiding messes and soggy clothes… fyi you can get adult ones too – handy for post-night outs where mess is inevitable… 





TODDLER


·         Anywayup cow cup 


A nice transition from bottle to cup, and non-spill! You can use the 360 cups too but it has a cool cow design on it and looks cute on instagram…


Thanks for reading guys! I hope you found this helpful! Please do comment or drop me a message if there are any other products you have found helpful that i havn't mentioned, or let me know if you think I should do a post about products i found a waste of money?

Gem



0 comments:

Post a Comment