Aqua Aria - Porcelain Cleansing Bar

Hello everybody!

One of my greatest struggles with beauty is finding a skincare routine that works for me. 
My skin tends to change so much over the course of a single year - in the spring its normal, summer its normal-oily and going into the colder months its changes again to combination normal-dry. So finding a routine that i can stick to and will work all year round has always been difficult.

Aqua Aria is a Japanese brand that goes by the philosophy of less is more when it comes to skin care. I was surprised to find out that their product, the Porcelain Cleansing bar, only had 4 ingredients and claimed to offer the same power of using a full skin care routine in just one single product. 


Designed for people on the go, the bar resembles a normal soap bar that came in a simple white box. I was quite skeptical that such a simple looking product would be able to offer me the same deep cleanse as all of my bottles and lotions i use religiously day and night.




Much to my surprise, after just one wash my face instantly felt SO clean and smooth. it literally felt as though i had just used a face mask. And it didn't make my skin feel tight, like a lot of products I've found on the high street. It even took off every bit of my makeup and left my skin free of impurities. 

"How does it work?" i hear you say! The product uses 4 very simple but effective ingredients: Sekken Soji, Squalane, Glycerin and Bentonite. These ingredients possess the properties most desired from a skincare product.

Sekken Soji: 
  • Produced from the fatty acids found in vegetable oils. 
  • Most commonly used in soaps as it foams very easily
  • Very mild on the skin.
Squalane:
  • Most commonly used in moisturisers
  • Helps skin to feel soft
  • Has a very low toxicity and is therefore safe to use in cosmetics.
Glycerine:
  • Carries effective ingredients (such as the bentonite) from the product into the skin
  • leaves skin feeling moisturised.
  • a very common product in cosmetics and sometimes even food!
Bentonite:
  • A type of clay, sometimes referred to as a healing clay.
  • creates a negative electrical charge when in contact with water, which bonds to the positive charge of toxins and impurities.
  • withdraws these toxins/impurities from the skin
  • negative ions also counteract free  radicals (positive) which gives the product an anti-aging property.

After using this product for 2 weeks it has left my skin feeling very refreshed and generally a lot healthier. I do tend to get very aggressive break outs at that certain time of the month (sorry boys!), and i have found after using this product, it really helps to calm them down and drawing out the impurities, therefore helping my blemishes to heal a lot quicker. 

My sister also has eczema on her face and often gets "hot spots" or "flares", which mean her skin is red and sensitive. Again, using this product calmed down the aggravated skin, which is amazing!


The product is so quick and easy to use, and fits in well with my busy lifestyle! The product is said to last over to 6 months if stored correctly which means that you wouldnt need to keep buying the same product over and over, which saves yourself a bit of money too!


If you also find yourself looking for a simple but effective skincare routine that you can fit into your daily life without the hassle of 10 different types of face washes and cleansers then I really recommend Aqua Aria's Porcelain Bar! If you would like to give this product a go, you can find it on the Aqua Aria website HERE.

PLUS, my readers get an exclusive 10% OFF their orders when you use the code "AAGemma10" along with free shipping!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you are interested in this product or if you have purchased it and would like to add to my review! Also keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks here on my blog and also my instagram littlegem92 and twitter @littlegem92 for details of upcoming GIVEAWAYS!

Love and light,
Gem
xx

Song of the day:
Ariana Grande ft Zedd - Break Free


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet me @lazymumclub