Me, Myself and I

Hey guys!

This is my first blog and i'm pretty excited to start blogging! 
I've been meaning to start for a while and have had all sorts of ideas, but i've never got round to actually doing it!

So for the first post i just want to introduce myself to you guys and give you an idea on the type of things i will be writing about.

I am 20 years old and a second year student studying in London. 
I work at one of London's most famous department stores - Harrods!

I love studying in London, but as a student i am finding it difficult to keep tabs on my finances!
It can be so difficult to look for bargains or budget myself when shopping, so one of the purposes of this blog is to highlight the bargains and best buys for fashion and make up!


I will also be posting make up tutorials, a few hair tutorials and also some fun posts about my experiences in London, along with some tips on how to have fun in the city while saving a bit of money!! I recently entered the Miss Hertfordshire Pageant, so will be sharing my experiences of that!

I also have a wide collection of make up and hair products so i aim to review a lot of products and suggest the best products on the market at the moment. 
A lot of beauty bloggers tend to do this, but i always find that they review only the expensive high end products! so i will aim to review the products that are easy to obtain and at a reasonable price.

There is a gap in the blogging world for make-up for darker skin tones. I am of mixed Indian and English/Irish race, so i will be able to advise those of you who struggle to find tutorials to suit your skin tones. For those of you with lighter or darker skin tones than I, i will offer alternative products in the same tutorials that will still create the same look, but suited to your colour. So i hope that i can appeal to most of you out there!!

If you guys have any suggestions on anything you want me to review, please feel free to message me!!

Thank you!!

Hope you enjoy my posts, I will appreciate any comments and suggestions, but please -  no hate or spiteful negative comments.

SONG OF THE DAY:
Rudimental ft John Newman - Feel theLove  <3


Love and Light!

LittleGem
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet me @lazymumclub