Whats In My Bag March '14

Hey girlies!


Today’s post is quite boring really, it’s a “What’s In My Bag” post. I commute to and from London on a daily basis, so my bag has to be quite big to accommodate all of my things!


bag primark makeup beauty blog


primark bag My bag is a big black overnight/bowling bag from Primark. I’m not a big believer of buying expensive bags that are used daily. It’s going to go on the floor, on the train, things are going to spill out or leak inside, so I don’t want to ruin a nice bag! This bag is really practical with loads of room inside with little compartments for your little things like keys, phone etc. It cost me £12, so pretty inexpensive.

mac eyelure lancome maybelline

I usually pack my makeup according to what I need for that day. There’s no point in carrying around makeup that you won’t use! I have 2 small bags, one for my lip stick, lip gloss, compact mirror and any other small pieces. My small leopard print bag is from Primark, it was part of a set and cost about £6.
burberry, maybelline, mascara, foundation, real techniques, mac


In my main makeup bag I take my most basic pieces, such as foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and a brown eye-shadow for my eyebrows. 
My makeup bag is from Cath Kidston and cost £10.




l'oreal, claires accessories, brushMy hair styles change up quite a bit so I like to keep a few bits and bobs that can help me be versatile with my hair. This includes the Elnett hairspray by L’Oreal (£3.99 at Superdrug for 200ml), which is super flexible and can be brushed out easily with a comb. I love this hairspray, but when I brush it out it leaves behind little white flakes. If you have dark hair like me, this can be a problem as it doesn’t look that great, but they can easily be combed out. 
I like to carry a lot of hair bobbles and accessories as well. I bought my bow and red hair ribbon from Claire’s Accessories.

radiography, study
When I’m on the train or sitting in a café somewhere with nothing to do, I like to read a bit. Usually I have a good novel with me, but because my course is becoming more demanding I like to catch up on reading textbooks. Such a nerd I know, but it’s vital to keep on learning if you want to do well at the end of the year. So I usually take a few little books and a note pad and pen with me wherever I go!

primark, purse

Of course, I always carry my purse with me! This one is a black purse from Primark which cost £6. Again, because I am using this daily and it’s going to get dirty in my bag, I didn’t want to buy something expensive that would get ruined!





I know this post is very boring but I wanted to show you all that I am still here, just extremely busy! I apologize and I hope that you find this sort of interesting!  You could always comment below or contact me directly via my twitter @littlegem92 to tell me what’s in your bag, or any suggestions for products that you would like me to review!

Thanks for reading guys!

Love and Light!
Little Gem
xxx

Song of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhcpubAVdmc
Ariana Grande - Right There

0 comments:

Post a Comment