Why I Havnt Posted Recently...

Hey guys!

I know... i havnt posted in so long! But i have a reason!

It is my final few months of university and i have been super busy with clinical placement, interviews and my final dissertation project.

Working hard...

I admit, i have been procrastinating from doing my dissertation quite a lot! Its due in this coming Monday and i am yet to finish it!

But that's just me i guess, i work well under pressure! Always have and probably always will! 

I just wanted to let you guys know that i am still here and will be posting a lot more in a few weeks, once everything with university is all done and dusted.

My blog is going to have  MAJOR makeover and i am quite excited to get on with it! 

Ive got a new layout lined up as well as a lot more interesting content that is not just to do with beauty and cookies! 

My lifestyle is about to drastically change in a few months - I'll hopefully be moving into London and have a brand new home! I'll have a new job and lots of cool things to write about. I wont reveal too much, but im pretty excited to start a new chapter in my life and try a bunch of new things!

I am also planning to start up a youtube - Ive had my channel set up and ready to go now for about a year and ive even planned out so many videos on my laptop! Its just a case of plucking up the courage to actually start it!

I admire those who already have their youtube channel up and running, it takes a lot of dedication to keep up with it!

Anyway! Keep your eyes peeled for all of my new posts and blog makeover over the next couple of weeks!

Love and Light!

Gem
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment