Miss Hertfordshire 2015

Hey Guys!

So, amazing news!
I applied for the Miss Hertfordshire 2015 Pageant and I am now a Finalist! 



The audition/semi-finals were so nerve racking, i had to have a quick interview with one of the organisers, which i SO wasn't expecting...

I was such a hot mess waiting for the phone call, but it came and i got in!
The finals are on the 26th April 2015, and until then i will keep you posted on my progress in the competition!
I will have to make an Eco-dress again... which will be fun... and frustrating.... but i already have a few ideas! 



Im so excited to get started!

Just so you are aware, I have a fundraising page, so if any of you would like to read up on the Miss World Charity, Beauty With a Purpose, you can do so HERE.
You can also read my previous post about Miss Hertfordshire 2013, and how i got on 2 years ago HERE




If you would like to donate to the charity, you can do so via my Fundraising page HERE, or click the "CHARITY PAGE" Tab in the menu bar!

Thanks for reading!
And wish me luck!

Love and Light,
Gem
xxx

Song of the day:
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

0 comments:

Post a Comment