Nip+Fab Bee Sting Fix Cream Deluxe

No money for a botox? No worries! Just stab your face with a bee sting! Same thing...


Although it actually may have taken an accidental sting to the face, we are thankful that the geniuses behind Nip+Fab thought to include bee's venom in some of their products.



I have been using the Bee Sting Fix Cream deluxe for the past month and i have seen such a change to my face. I never thought i could achieve plump and younger looking skin from a face cream i bought from boots, but i have been getting compliments on how much younger my face looks!
And considering I already look like a 16 year old...
CLAIMS:
So this cream claims provide a "second skin" for anti-ageing, preventing those pesky lines and wrinkles one is blessed with as we get older. 
The ingredients include:

 Hyaluronic Acid - A magic hydrating and moisturising property, which also helps retain moisture.

Propolis Extract - An organic substance made by bees on flowers buds used to heal the skin with antiseptic and anti oxidising properties.

Shea Butter -     Soothes and helps repair and strengthen the skin.

Vitamin E -        Antioxidant. Protects the skin cells against free radicals.

Bee Venom -      Increases the blood circulation, plumping and firming the skin. Controls facial muscles and smooths out lines and wrinkles.

A lot of promises from a small little tub, huh! Just missing some fairy dust and powdered unicorn horn...
Priced at £19.95 for 50mls, does it actually claim to do what it advertises?



OUTCOMES:

After a very thorough patch test and deciding i wasn't allergic to bee stings (phew!) I applied a thin layer after my normal cleansing routine (see my routine here).
I instantly noticed that my skin felt a lot firmer, and after a couple of minutes a little plumper. It wasn't like OMG-my-face-looks-like-JLOs-butt type of plumper, but a little more healthy and youthful looking.

It wasn't until after a week that my skin was quite noticeably different. I love the way my skin feels after i use it, so smooth and silky, it creates the perfect base for my makeup!
I also use it at night time, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily with residue like some deluxe creams, but i go to bead feeling clean and fresh!

The consistency is very light and easily soaks into the skin without leaving it feeling like you haven't applied anything. The texture is so soft, i always enjoy applying it - like rubbing silk onto my face! 

The smell is also quite pleasant, unlike some other high-end moisturisers that smell to plasticy or like they have a lot of chemicals in it. Its a light fragrance that doesn't linger once applied onto the skin.

VERDICT:

This was definitely a good buy, I am happy I have found a moisturiser that is suitable for my skin type, and also my age! A lot of similar skin care products are targeted for older skin types, where as this one promises to restore any damage caused by the environment and promotes a healthy and firmer look to the skin.

Happy Smiley Winter Face | Image by Gyorgy Szokolay

I will be investing in Nip+Fab in the future now i know what everybody has been raving about!

Love and Light
Gem

Song of the Day:
Sia - Elastic Heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment