Anastasia Beverly Hills review and Brow routine

I've known about Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) products for a while, but living in the UK its a bit hard to get your hands on them. I've never been keen on ordering off the Internet - I'm a firm believer of "try before you buy".




A friend of mine introduced me to a store called Blow LTD, They can offer multiple beauty appointments at once, so you can get your hair, makeup and nails done all at once. Its great if you are short for time! They can also come to your home and do everything there, which is amazing!

At the stores/bars they have little counters out front, one of them being ABH. I bought the Brow Wiz. I was a bit sceptical, as it looked like any other brow product Ive owned, and it was priced at £15.50.
But my friend swears by it, so I bought one in the colour Ebony.




Can I just say, this is the best makeup product I have ever owned. Ever. 
The pencil is so fine, you are able to fill your brows in with hair like strokes, creating a natural look. Of course you can build up the product if you fancy a full on brow, but wow my brows have never looked so neat and well done! 

The best thing is when you just get your brows threaded and they're all nice and smooth, and the pencil just fills in the little gaps. Perfect. Its the little things :)

The other product I use with it is the Maybelline BrowDrama. I've already reviewed this product (you can see the review HERE), but just to recap, its just like a regular mascara but in colours such as black-brown, light brown and ash blonde with a little wand shaped like a ball at the tip so you can coat all the brow hairs. 




After using the spooley end of the ABH Brow Wiz to groom back the hairs and then fill them in with the pencil end, I just use the mascara to hold the shape I've created in place. I only use one coat, as I don't want my brows to look heavy and overdone.


                  

Apologies for the pictures, my camera is broken so I'm using my Iphone!

If you have used any of the other ABH products, or know of any other amazing brow products, please let me know via twitter (@littlegem92) or by commenting! 

Gem

Song of the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf_wVfwpfp8
Ariana Grande - Focus

0 comments:

Post a Comment