IM BACK!


Hey Guys!! So I'm back!



Mainly out of procrastination though... I am supposed to be studying for exams i have starting MONDAY. I got so bored though, i just had to get away for a while!You know when you've been doing something for so long, you just get burnt out? Well that's how i feel.



Ever since GCSE i always stress myself out trying to revise and put so much pressure on myself to do well. I always do fine, with a bit of room for improvement, but every time i struggle with finding the motivation and self discipline to sit down and just do it!

This year my biggest distraction is Gossip Girl (don't judge me guys :P)

I have only just discovered this show, when it first came out in 2007 i must have been about 14 years old. Hannah Montana was the highlight of my TV time, so i didn't have any interest in watching anything else.


So one night after revision i put on Netfilx and decided to watch an episode to see what it was about. i was instantly hooked. i must have watched about 4 or 5 episodes at once, i didn't end up going to bed until almost 3.30am!


This is so  typical me, i find something to distract me from revision and i spend most of my time doing that, or thinking about doing that whilst working....



I even had a dream about CHUCK BASS of all people!



However i kind of have ruined it for myself... i found out who Gossip Girl was by accident when researching the series online (see - a new level of procrastination...). At least the hook is gone! now i don't feel the need to watch like 10 episodes a day to solve the mystery that is Gossip Girl! Ha ha!

I wont say who it is for those bloggers who haven't yet discovered the show (DON'T WATCH IT, YOU'LL GET SO ADDICTED!


Anyway the point of this post is to let you guys know that i shall be resuming blogging, not that there was enough posts to miss them...

Exams are over in a week and i shall be reviewing the products i have purchased in the recent months and filling you in on my story!



I have entered Miss Hertfordshire 2014 and am currently a semifinalist!! the auditions for the finals are on the 26th Jan, so I'll let you all know how it goes and hopefully post some of the pictures from the shoot!



Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year!



Thanks for reading guys!



Song of the day:

U2 - Ordinary Love


Love and Light,



Gem

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment