High Heels Suicide Fashion

Hey Girlies!

Ever get bored of the same old designs out on the high street? Dont get me wrong, i love a bit of H&M and Topshop every now and again, but there are times when i walk into a store, spend hours sifting through the rails and find absolutely NOTHING that takes my fancy.

I'm always on the look out for something a bit different and unique. About a year ago, i came across a company on instagram that i thought fulfilled all my needs for a new, edgy and out there clothing company. There name was High Heels Suicide.



High Heels Suicide is a Californian inspired brand with an online boutique of tees, sweaters (or jumpers as us English folk call them) and a range of accessories.
A lot of their products have been inspired by vintage, but have been glammed up with graphic designs and logos to make them stand out and look super fashionable and different. 

One of the Tees that got me hooked was the "Ashley A" T-shirt. I dont know how many of you used to watch the disney channel when you were younger, but there was an animated show called "Recess" about a group of kids who have various adventures in the playground during their break, or "recess" as its called in the USA. The popular girls were called "The Ashleys" as they all had the first name Ashley, but different letters for their surnames. Ashley A was the group leader and she was my favourite character! So obviously i was excited when i saw this Tee! And to make things better, its in the sale at $10, which is £5.94 for us Brits. excited yet? I am!





Ashley A is the blonde in the pink shirt!
 






I am also so obsessed with the original Suicide beanie hats! They are so edgy and can grunge down any outfit. I am LOVING the indie look at the moment and these hats are so perfect to create the look!



If you want to check out the website to have a look at their awesome clothing range, visit http://www.highheelssuicide.com/ . At the moment they have a promotional offer where if you buy 2 things, you get 50% off with the code: BFFOREVER ! And with Tees from $42 (£24.95) and accessories from $20 (£11.88), you will be sure to get a great deal for you and your bestie! But hurry, this amazing deal is only available until the 3rd August!


Be sure to check out the newest collection, "Naughty Girls Need Love Too".
http://www.highheelssuicide.com/
I love how the clothes are so girly but at the same time have that punk feel to them, making them edgy and unique! Have a look and tell me what you think by commenting below or tweet me @littlegem92 

I hope you enjoyed reading this guys! 
And let me know what you think about my new design for my blog!

Love and Light!
Gem x

Song of the Day:
Chandelier - Sia



0 comments:

Post a Comment